Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled answers to the most commonly asked questions we receive. If you have an additional question, please reach out to email@example.com and a member of our team will assist you.
This event brings together managed security services providers, managed services providers, and technology vendors working in the cybersecurity space. Including but not limited to:
- Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)
- Security-driven Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
- Service Providers that offer:
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
- Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service
- Endpoint, Network & Multi-Cloud Security Services
- Penetration Testing
- Incident Response
- Security vendors (cloud, software, hardware, distribution) that sell to and through MSPs and MSSPs
If you can no longer attend MSSP Alert Live 2023, please review our cancellation policy below and provide written notice to MSSP Alert Live's Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only cancellations in writing will be accepted. You can substitute another individual from your organization at any time at no charge.
- Substitute another individual from your organization at any time at no charge.
- Cancellations received before June 2, 2023 will be entitled to a 100% refund, less an administrative fee of $295.
- Cancellations received between June 3 – September 8, 2023 will be refunded 50% of the amount paid.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after September 8, 2023.
- Registrations are non-transferable to other CyberRisk Alliance events.
Cancellation policies are subject to change without notice.
Last Updated: April 10, 2023
Yes! Book 3 or more individuals from your organization to be eligible for our team discounted rates.
- 3+ attendees receive 50% off
To qualify as a team, registrants must be from the same organization and processed online at the same time using a team discount promo code. These discounts cannot be combined with any other discount offer or applied to previous registrations. Additional registrants cannot be added later.
To register a team, email email@example.com.
Health & Safety
We will follow all guidelines provided by the CDC and local health partners to maintain the health and safety of our community during this event.
- MSSP Alert Live will align with the Capital Hilton's guidelines and policies. At this time, masks are optional in indoor and outdoor common areas regardless of vaccination status.
- MSSP Alert Live will not require attendees to be vaccinated to attend the conference, but highly encourage attendees to be vaccinated.
- MSSP Alert Live fully supports any attendee preferring to wear a mask during the conference. Masks will be available upon request at the event.
In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions or concerns.
Last Updated: April 10, 2023
Program & Content
No. MSSP Alert Live 2023 registered attendees, speakers, and sponsors will be sent conference information prior to the event.
No, MSSP Alert Live is an in-person only event this year.
Yes, all MSSP Alert Live participants are eligible for 13 hours of CPEs for the main conference and each attendee will receive a certificate indicating the credits earned via email. You will then need to self-report to your preferred credentialing organization.
Hotel & Travel
All attendees, speakers, sponsors, volunteers and staff at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. CyberRisk Alliance will enforce this code throughout the conference. CyberRisk Alliance is dedicated to creating a safe, harassment-free environment where participants can comfortably learn and network with their peers as well our speakers, sponsors and staff, therefore, harassment at Identiverse is absolutely prohibited. Harassment includes any behavior that a fellow participant would find intimidating, hostile or offensive. This includes, but is not limited to, verbal comments regarding gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion or political beliefs. Sexual language and imagery is also not tolerated during any part of the conference. Participants who violate these rules may be asked to leave the conference without refund at the discretion of CyberRisk Alliance.